Interpole Technologies offers competitive wages, great benefits, and the opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing company.
InterPole is one of the earliest provider of Dedicated Server Hosting, Managed Server Hosting, and Cloud Hosting services, and is always adopting the latest technologies.
We offer a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent and build a world-class career. You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving InterPole advocate!
Current Job Openings
To promote our Cloud Consultation and Migrate services, we are looking for individuals who have proven experience in Enterprise IT Solution selling. We expect that the candidate has worked in enterprise sales at least for 2 years, and has a reach with the decision makers.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organizations products / services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and provide presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints and will coordinate with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical service groups.
- Identify advantages and compare organizations products / services with the market competition.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment.
- Write monthly reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Should be abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
Apply for this opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com
5 Reasons to Work @ InterPole
Located at the centre of Mumbai, Interpole is easily accessible from all regions of Mumbai and its outskirts.
InterPole is a dynamic organisation, and is always on the lookout to be at the forefront of new developments in the Hosting, Cloud Services and Managed Services. It is important for our team to remain in a learning mode at all times.
To enrich skills of our team, Interpole offers various learning opportunities, both within and outside the organisation.
- Exchange of information between team members, and learn from a cross-section of departments.
- Interpole is a channel partner of the industry leaders such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and others. Our team is provided opportunities to attend training sessions conducted by them.
- Web based training tools : Interpole has a library of training content from learning companies such as Pluralsight and Udemy, for the team to learn at their own pace and time availability.
- Test bed infrastructure : Interpole has a R&D environment available at its office and on cloud, which the team leverages to carry out their trials and learning.